Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just a Short Note

Did another stupid move this week. Turned my ankle and strained a muscle in my leg. It's almost 100% but it set me back a couple days since I'm so anal now about letting injuries heal. But I am so excited that my dog is back! My Dad is in town and brought Maddie with him. I haven't had her in Cleveland since September. She met the Mookster and they are getting along well. Pics in a bit!

The real reason for the post is to direct you to a friend's blog. I thought he had a great entry today. Check it out if you have a minute!

6 comments:

KimZ said...

Yes, your friend's blog was amazing. (hope I read the one you meant - about the kindergarten class / house fire story.)
Yes, to friends and family!
Thanks Jodi.

Cyber Stalker said...

Great story and sooo true. Just what do we do to screw up those great little people?

Danny Montoya said...

Thanks for sharing "Jode"!

Hope you're well :)

Judy said...

Ouch on the ankle! But glad to hear it is not too serious!

Janet Edwards said...

Hope the ankle is all better soon! Yeah, your running partner is back!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the story. There are soooo many things we can (re)learn from kids. We get so busy chasing success I think we sometimes forget why we're chasing it in the first place.

Stuff is just stuff.