Saturday, March 03, 2007

Accidental Bits of Wit and Wisdom- Volume 3

This week's contributer is a little 8 year old girl at a school on Roommate Matt's running route...

Matt has decided that it will be really funny to grow a mustache for the Ironman California 70.3 that we are doing at the end of the month. And he's right. It's hilarious, actually. Why is it so funny? Well, it was summed up best by this week's contributer.

Matt was on his 6 mile running route last week at around 8am. This also happens to be the time when the all girls grade school on his way starts classes. So here is Matt, minding his own business running by the school when he hears a prepubescent voice calling out to him:

"Hey mister! What are you doin'? You embarrassin' yourself. You look like some kinda pervert!"

I'll let y'all decide for yourselves...






For the record, Matt said that since he couldn't think of a snappy comeback , he was urged to push her in the snow... yeah, that would have helped his case...

;-)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that NOBODY looked as bad as BIGZACH with a mustache... I was WRONG...

Wes said...

I agree. He's a perv, in a nice kinda sorta way! LOL...

Dances with Corgis said...

Heh. He will probably think of a snappy comeback two days later... that always happens!
I think it is pervy looking, but he should embrace and celebrate that!

teacherwoman said...

That's too funny! Kinda weird...but funny!

Anonymous said...

I think he looks good, he reminds me of Rock Hudson...

Me said...

I want my kids to be like that 8yo girl. That's hysterical and I'm surprised that your witty roommate was left speechless by her.

TriSonq said...

Umm. He makes me feel REALLY uncomfortable!

Crash said...

it's the 'stash. and as far as a come back - he should have gone with "I'm not gonna lie to you, Its gonna get weird....Two Dragons."

Anonymous said...

Yea, it's so the mustache!

LoneStarCrank said...

Afraid, be very, very afraid...I don't know what's more concerning...the stache or the pose.