Sunday, January 14, 2007

New weekly Blog Entry

Accidental bits of wit and wisdom from my roommates

Todays entry courtesy of Matt AKA Supertramp AKA Tough TT's

Matt: I went swimming today

Me: Oh yeah?

Matt: Yeah....I've decided that women look better underwater

Me: Hmmmm... why do you think that is?

Matt: Well I have a theory...

Me: What's that?

Matt: Well, you know how fat floats?

Me: yeah...

Matt: Well, when a girl is swimming, her fat floats to the top so all you see from underwater is nice, toned body

Me: Wow. That is genius

I am hopelessly behind on blogging. And more hungover than I've been in ages. Went to the med-school prom last night. Put a couple of the pics from the drunken madness here . Now I get the great honor of a 1:50 run to sober me up. Serves me right...

11 comments:

Trisaratops said...

You look entirely too cute to be that drunk.

Or, maybe it's just me, who refuses to smile but rather flashes gangsta signs and ridiculous faces when hammered.

Wes said...

A prom? How cool is that? Looks like you guys were having a great time. The hangover is worth it. Have a fun run!!

Charlie said...

Matt is hysterical. Unfortunatly his theory doesn't work with men.
Your lucky to have not shared a lane with the fella next to me this morning.

Steve said...

Amazing..... I haven't been privey to words of wisdom like that since Confucius called last week.

Prom looked like a blast... I have to agree with trisaratops... you are much too cute in those pictures to be as disheveled as you are implying.

Glad to hear you had a fun weekend. You need to unwind some times and I'm sure you deserved it.

Dances with Corgis said...

heehee... I had my "business school prom" a few weeks back. One of my 60+ professors brought a HOT date and was the scandal du jour. :)

Guys are hotter at the pool too- male swimmers have great bodies!

JeffM said...

Prom does look like you had a blast. Good luck on the run.

JenC said...

You look lovely in your prom outfit. Glad you had a good time, but don't know how you did the run with a hangover. Ouch! My 90-minute bike ride Sunday morning at 4:50 AM after 5 hours of sleep was tough enough! : )

TriSonq said...

Prom!?!

Wow, you guys look like you were having a blast (aka - hammered!)

Looks like you had a great time. That had to have been such a stress reliever.

And, umm, wowsers again!

teacherwoman said...

Too funny!

Prom? That is great! Nice photos!

Papa Louie said...

Don't you believe it.

qcmier said...

Med School Prom?!! I guess I missed all the fun by skipping med school. Physics prom doesn't have the same cachet, or any good looking women.